Outlook 2013 hang in loading profile
Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32-bit) running in Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Outlook suddenly not working. Outlook hang in "Loading profile" stage. We was working previously.
Troubleshoot task perform:
|Delete and recreate Outlook Profile||Outlook still hang|
|Launch Outlook with safe mode (Outlook /safe)||Successfully launch Outlook. Only a temporally solution.|
|Disable and remove all the Outlook add-in||Outlook still hang|
|Restart computer||Outlook still hang|
|Repair Microsoft Office||Outlook still hang|
|Remove and Re-install Microsoft Office 2013||It is working but the problem happen again after some time|
|Disable cache mode||Outlook still hang|
Solution: Disable the Hardware Acceleration
1. Modify registy by running "regedit"
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common
3. Create a new Key and name is as " Graphics"
4. Select Graphics key, right-click on the empty area in right panel and create a new DWORD (32-bit) value with name of "DisableHardwareAcceleration"
5. Enter value data as 1 for DisableHardwareAcceleration
Outlook 2013 should work fine now.